The 2021 Grand InBody CHALLENGE begins January 15, 2021
The 2021 GRAND InBody CHALLENGE is a virtual, at-home competition made to inspire individuals to make positive changes to their body composition! This year's competition will be done utilizing our InBody H20N. One device with multiple users means everyone in your home can compete utilizing just one H20N with their own health profile in the InBody app! After registering on our website, make sure you follow the steps outlined in our Kickoff Email to make sure you do not miss a beat!
Here’s what you need to know:
- 2nd (Female/Male Categories) $1,000
- MVP Award (1 winner) $1,000
How To Sign Up:
1. Register on InBody-CHALLENGE.com
2. Download the InBody App and take your H20N Practice Test
3. Fill out the Pre-Challenge Wellness Log
1. Join us on January 15th for our Big Kickoff Webinar!
2. Take your Initial Test between January 15 ~ January 22nd
(Note: You will need to take your final test no later than your 10-week mark)
3. Continue monitoring your progress with the H20N utilizing the InBody App for the next 5 weeks.
4. Week 5 You Will Need to Submit Your Mid Challenge Progress Test!
5. Continue monitoring your progress with the H20N utilizing the InBody App for the next 5 weeks.
6. Week 10: Take Your Final InBody H20N Test
7. At the end participants will conclude by filling out a post wellness Log.
- We will interview winners within one month time period to learn what their health secrets were!
Reach Your Goals and Help Us Reach Our Donation Goal
As you may remember, the GRAND InBody CHALLENGE proceeds are donated to a charity of InBody’s choice. In congruence with the current pandemic and need for protective equipment for Healthcare frontline heroes, this year InBody will donate up to $2,500 on behalf of all challenge participants to DirectRelief. An organization working toward delivering protective gear to safeguard health workers and supply medical items for critical care units at various health lcoations. To find out more about DirectTrelief and the work they are doing click here.
Direct Relief, a medical aid organization that works across all 50 U.S. states and globally, is working in overdrive to get protective gear and medical resources into the hands of as many health workers as possible, as quickly as possible, with emergency deliveries leaving daily for medical facilities across the U.S.